A little about me . . .
I have over 15 years experience in Marketing, PR & Advertising, gained in the Corporate, Sport & Non-Profit sectors. My roles mainly covering New Business Development & Strategic Planning.
In 1996 I returned to university in New York City, gaining a degree in Architecture & Interior Design. I have been based back in the UK since 2007
I had a challenging recovery from injuries sustained in the attacks at the WTC on September 11th 2001. This eventually brought me back to the UK & has quite understandably changed my outlook on life & redefined my priorities.
Digital / Social Media Consultant
I am now concentrating on combining my aptitude for connecting & communication to enable Corporate, SMEs, Non-Profits & Freelancers to utilise Digital & Social Media. Using education, mentoring & workshops.
Microblogging (live events)
My likes are:
- Politics ( ... but not always politicians )
- NEWS - ( ...Junkie - Where, Why, How & What will it mean to the rest of us?)
- Design ( ... in all it's fascinating forms )
- Space - NASATweetUp STS135 and MSL Mars Curiosity Rover
- F1 ( ... yes, total petrol-head )
- Books ( ... old school the kind one can touch & turn )
- Martinis ( ... Dirty, Vodka, 3 olives! )